Patricia Bennett

Instagram

Thursday, June 18, 2015

William Paca House and Garden Painting for the Paca Girlfriends Party in Historic Annapolis

Yesterday I painted the annual 2015 Paca Girlfriend's Party at the William Paca House and Garden in Historic Annapolis, June 17, 2015.



William Paca House and Garden painting for the Paca Girlfriends Party, June 17, 2015, 24x24", painted by Patricia Bennett
Patricia Bennett painting at the Paca Girlfriends Party for the William Paca House and Garden, June 17, 2015


William Paca House and Garden painting on easel for the Paca Girlfriends Party, 2015, painted by Patricia Bennett
The Paca Girlfriends' committee contacted me a few months ago and asked me if I'd like to paint their party.  I love gardens and parties, so it was an enthusiastic yes.  They made me welcome and it was a lovely party to paint.  I enjoyed meeting the guests and other vendors, as well as the head gardener, who described pruning the five impressive American Holly trees depicted in my painting.

There was a silent auction for my artwork (a piece of paper where people could bid); proceeds partly went to the Paca House.

Address of the William Paca House and Garden: 186 Prince George St, Annapolis, MD 21401
Website for the Paca Girlfriends: http://www.pacagirlfriends.com

No comments:

Post a Comment