Patricia Bennett

Instagram

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wedding Reception at the Four Seasons, Paula's Portrait

I got to paint at a wonderful Wedding Reception, August 18, 2012 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Baltimore.  The bride and groom are an amazing couple.  I don't want to gush too much, but the event was very "gushworthy".



Wedding Reception at the Four Seasons, Baltimore, 24x36, Patricia Bennett

 The Beginning, Photo by Suzin Boddiford.
 Almost Done, Photo by Suzin Boddiford.


Today I rested a little, my brain exhausted after trying to capture the energy of last night's celebrations, and worked on the portrait of a lovely neighbor.

Paula, 11x14, Patricia Bennett
And finally I met a very special dog whose portrait I am going to paint.  She will either be sitting on a pillow in front of flowers, or in a niche.  

No comments:

Post a Comment