Patricia Bennett

Instagram

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Baltimore Bride 2016 Aisle Style Wedding Event at the Four Seasons Hotel, Thursday March 24, 2016


As a preferred Vendor of the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore I was invited to participate in this.  I'll have a table at the Four Seasons Hotel March 24, 2015, and would love to meet future brides and show them samples of my work, and explain the process of hiring a live event painter.  

Thank you to Baltimore Bride Magazine for inviting me to participate and for making the process easy, and especially thank you to Jacqueline Hamilton who designed my ad.  She has an amazing eye, and really created a striking ad.  I highly recommend Ms. Hamilton for this, she is herself an artist, and is also highly trained in graphic design.

My ad is in the 2016 Baltimore Bride issue on page 95.  I'm also mentioned on page 126 under Live Event Painters, along with my favorite live event painter Katherine Gressel.

No comments:

Post a Comment