Patricia Bennett

Instagram

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Evergreen Museum Carriage House Wedding Reception Painting

Congratulations to the couple!

Evergreen Museum Carriage House Wedding Reception Painting, by Patricia Bennett, 24x36"

Below is the beginning of the wedding reception painting at the Evergreen Museum Carriage house.

Evergreen Museum Carriage House Live Painting in progress, by Patricia Bennett, 24x36"
I arrived at 2pm, and this what I had by 6pm, as the caterers Zeffert and Gold placed tables around me.  Thanks so much to Judy Moskowitz, Event Coordinator for the Evergreen Museum for letting me in early and for finding me a great spot to set up.

The band Rolex was fabulous, one member in an outrageous black tutu made it into the final painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment